Via our secure PayPal site, you can:
- Make a one-time gift or a monthly or quarterly pledge in any amount.
- Consider making a gift in memory or honor of someone you care about.
- Does your company have a matching gift program? If so, please let them know about your gift.
Click the orange starburst at the top right of the page to make a secure, online donation!
Because storage is limited, we ask you to contact Susan McNeff at 978.687.0331 or email@example.com to discuss your donation.
- We are always seeking the following: disposable diapers; dishes and cutlery in like-new condition; new sheets, comforters and towels; school and art supplies.
- Note: State Health Department regulations prevent us from accepting used bedding, upholstered furniture or plush toys. Please see out ‘Donate’ tab for a list of what we take/do not take.
The Gift of Time
Do you have a special talent you’d like to share? Have some time to read to our preschoolers or provide child care while moms in our transitional housing attend workshops and classes? Want to lend a little elbow grease and spruce up one of our sites? We welcome your assistance! Please contact Susan Staples, 978.687.0331 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss volunteer opportunities at the YWCA.
Be part of the future of the YWCA by remembering us in your will. For more information, feel free to contact the Development Office at 978.687.0331.
Third Party Fundraising
If you or your group want to raise money on behalf of the YWCA, there are requirements that must be met, and our Board of Directors must approve in advance. At least two to four months are needed for this approval. For more information, feel free to contact the Development Office at 978.687.0331.